The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Movie Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-27-2014, 08:02 AM   #11
Taichi
Foot Soldier
 
Taichi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 122
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwiftNinjaFox View Post
Regarding Don deflecting machine gun fire, you only have to suspend your belief of him being able to deflect the RATE of fire since I'm fairly sure he's deflecting tranq darts, not bullets, in that scene.
True... I slowed that part down and it looks like bullets though... but I can't confirm... and too they look more like machine guns than tranq guns. However that raises the question, if they are to take the Turtles alive... why fire on them when you could damage or kill one? So my guess is that they are in fact tranq darts and not bullets.

So many things get cut or go by so fast that you miss them.

With that said, the thing about the turtles and splinter's looks... I dunno why he looks more rat-like and less human... BUT... could be a result of the mutation. We know in the original cartoon that they turned humanoid from the contact with Yoshi... however this movie seems to be shaping up with DNA tampering. They could have tried to mix human DNA with them and Splinter ended up more as a "failed" attempt, while the Turtles succeeded, and because of the added human DNA they mutated with more "human" traits. Say the ability to stand... more arm to leg ratio instead of all legs, eyes, mouth... etc.

That's why I have no issue with the looks... they seem to following IDW with the experimenting on them all and in this universe the mutation gained them some human traits... I don't know... maybe I'm talking out my ass.


So... change the subject... replica weapons? I'll take Raph's sai! lol!


Also too... do we know yet if this trailer is playing with TF4?

Last edited by Taichi; 06-27-2014 at 08:08 AM.
Taichi is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
live action films, trailer


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:11 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.