The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Comic Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-23-2003, 11:06 AM   #1
HorseTechie
Inactive Moderator
 
HorseTechie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Midwest
Posts: 5,677
Another DW TMNT sighting...

I was reading through the latest TF G1 Vol2 issue from Dreamwave, when
I got to the back pages that had some very cool stuff boasting the up n
coming TMNT comic next month!

Since not everyone gets this TF comics (shame-shame! j/k!), I thought to post these here. Hopefully I won't get in trouble for it! One page has Leo topping their convention schdule, the next is about the TMNT comic itself, and the last includes a letter by Roger Lee (Pat Lee's bro). The picture underneath the letter is too precious!

http://www.turtlequest.com/tmnt/images/dw_tmnt_1.jpg
http://www.turtlequest.com/tmnt/images/dw_tmnt_2.jpg
http://www.turtlequest.com/tmnt/images/dw_tmnt_3.jpg


Gah... I can't want to meet these guys!
HorseTechie is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:08 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.