The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

View Poll Results: Nothing scarier than shrunken heads, nut busters and a little dueling banjo...
I understand NOTHING. 8( 44 35.77%
And so goes another conflicted trip on the Apritello Romance Rollercoaster! 29 23.58%
Donnie better Never be in a room with Leatherhead AND Bigfoot, because he willl have NO face left. 5 4.07%
Noooo Ice Cream Kitty!!! 34 27.64%
And you thought Kraang Prime being a dude was a surprise.... 11 8.94%
Voters: 123. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-12-2014, 09:52 PM   #11
Electric
Epic Hiatus
 
Electric's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 2,484
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlawedCoil82 View Post
I am fearful for this series. I am ready to bank that nothing they can do can top 'The Gauntlet'. Those precious 2 or so minutes of Shredder vs. turtles fighting with the intense theme music was better than anything else I have seen in any other episode thus far. At this pace, there is no possible way this series can top the 2003 series for me because while the 2003 series had bad episodes scattered here or there, this episode does many in a row. And when this series has bad episodes, I am talking "Turtle Titan/Justice Force/Garbageman/Nano" level of "bad" for each of it's crap episodes......one after another. Not just "meh" type episodes like 2003 had (not counting FF and beyond), but "God I feel utterly ashamed of myself for watching this" types of episodes. I will never have a need to watch this one again.
Try season 2s finale of Leo fighting the foot, henchman and shredder alone
__________________
Electric is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:13 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.