The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-06-2014, 10:10 PM   #1
Machias Banshee
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 17,163
Official Ep Discussion: S3 Ep4 "The Croaking"

Okay, so we've got a new episode tomorrow night. Looks like it's time for Mike to show he's not a total screw up again. Plus we have a visit from some revamped characters of the OT series.

I don't have further at this point, cuz 1. it's late and 2. I don't have a link to the preview clip. Since I will not be on here tomorrow, I won't be able to unlock this.

PLEASE DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD UNTIL AFTER THE SHOW HAS AIRED.
Machias Banshee is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:43 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.