The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

View Poll Results: Wait, so mutagen also affects inanimate objects?
DonnieFink is scary as hell... 34 30.36%
You stupid ugly pickleheaded *mumble snort*! 15 13.39%
I really miss New York... 37 33.04%
...did anyone else's mind go in the gutter during the cartoon scene? 26 23.21%
Voters: 112. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-23-2014, 01:01 PM   #11
MikeandRaph87
Jedi Master
 
MikeandRaph87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: JLA Satellite Headquarters
Posts: 11,187
I cant believe I am typing this but...I am tired of the North Hampton farm getaway, tired of the Don/Casey rivalry for April, and the mutant of the day which must are just random opposed to characters like Mondo Gecko, Ace Duck, and the like.

What is the deal with the hyper intellectual hen? I thought it would have become humanoid?

I will give credit to Ciro and crew for going beyond the animal to humanoid animal with the likes of Snakeweed and Speed Demon among other non-traditional transformations.
__________________
Michelangelo: This looks like a job for the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!
Raphael: Sheesh, Mikey this ain't a cartoon!
MikeandRaph87 is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:01 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.