The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

View Poll Results: What animation would you air it in?
Animated 22 68.75%
CGI/3D 4 12.50%
Japan - Anime/Manga 6 18.75%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-08-2015, 08:07 PM   #18
BabyTurtles
Foot Elite
 
BabyTurtles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 4,177
animated~

All I want is a show with

-avatar looking action
-unique but pleasing to the eye looking characters (kinda like Nick TMNT)
-a nice story
-colorful characters that get developed (villains that have reasons to be the way they are)
- some diversity~ good amount of girls....different races.
- I don't want it dark and edgy.....more light-hearted, but willing to get deep and emotional when needed. (like avatar...)
- it would be nice to see all parts of TMNT (the science as well as the spiritual part)

I don't want in your face adult jokes....or gore......or cursing....I want a show everyone can enjoy.

also....... instead of April....I want a younger girl getting to know the turtles....like preteen young.....I don't know why, but I always like it when a spunky little girl gets to be the main human friend (like Sari from Transformers)

April will be a young police detective....that might be at odds with the turtles for some time but later learns to accept them and becomes their ally.

:3
__________________
BabyTurtles is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
tmnt 2012


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:47 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.