The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-15-2015, 01:29 PM   #1
The Turtle Terminator
Mad Scientist
 
The Turtle Terminator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 1,110
Are the TMMT really superheroes?

Looking through the comments on Watchmojo's top 10 superhero teams video, a comment from "Readhead Royalty" basically says that the TMNT aren't really superheroes. Although I know I'm probably going to get hate mail for this, I can actually agree with his views. He brings up a good point that they have no powers or abilities apart from being mutated. But a reply comment from "golden foxa" talks about how Batman, Hawkeye, Green Arrow and Nightwing have no powers but Re part of their own teams and lead in some cases (Hawkeye lead West Coast Avengers at one point). So would you consider the TMNT as a superhero team upon the likes of the JLA, X-Men or Avengers and why?

Personally, I can't actually say due to what he said:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (88.8 KB, 30 views)
__________________
The Turtle Terminator is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:17 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.