The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Movie Discussion > Platinum Dunes TMNT Movie Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-28-2015, 09:07 AM   #12
turtlefanforever
Foot Elite
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 3,098
hahaa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo656 View Post
Hah. What.

I'd say "Please be false", but this is one case where I'm actively rooting for a worst-case scenario. I want this thing to fail so hard nobody ever makes a TMNT movie again.

For this plan to work, every single thing needs to be as terrible as possible. So far, great start.

Hey... more like, "TMNT: Half-ASS", am I RIGHT?!

Had to.
agreed on all accounts except for anyone never making a TMNT movie again. I'd be fine with another movie as long as someone who actually cared about it made it and made it good
turtlefanforever is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
butthurt, half-shell


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:52 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.