The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-28-2015, 02:22 PM   #1
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
Annalist
 
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 16,435
Any First-Time Adult TMNT Fans?

By which I mean, is there anyone in the TMNT fandom that became a first-time fan as an adult, and not as rediscovering or continuing to love the Turtles from their childhood?

I know that I wouldn't be interested in the Turtles now if I hadn't been a part of the Turtlemania from the late 80's / early 90's. I'm just curious if any adult has ever been exposed to the Turtles for the first time, watched an episode or read a comic book, and said to themselves, "This is kinda cool!"
__________________
ALL THEIR DAYS ARE NUMBERED
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:37 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.