The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Movie Discussion > Platinum Dunes TMNT Movie Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-29-2015, 11:21 PM   #18
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,295
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo656 View Post
FYE will get my money when I pick it up used. First and only thing of TMNT I've never dropped a cent on. Not even a figure or a poster. Just wasn't inclined.
Well, crap I did buy a BUNCH of Orange Crush. (Don't tell Raph...)

EDIT: Also OP, don't think I didn't notice the strategic use of "Second Time Around." Well played.
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
the foot


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:46 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.