The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Movie Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-26-2015, 11:21 AM   #1
Yabuturtle
Stone Warrior
 
Yabuturtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 602
Will Krang ever show up?

I actually find it strange that Krang still hasn't shown up in live action movies. He was in Turtles Forver but it was animated and he didn't have a big role in their. Shredder was in many of the movies, and I hear Bebop and Rocksteady will show up in the next Turtles movie but I heard Krang wasn't going to be in there.

Isn't it strange for Krang to still not show up or even have the Technodrome or Rock Soldiers appearing? How do you ignore someone like Krang? He was one of the main villains in the 1987 show. Some would debate that he was the main villain overall. He's a bigger threat, has a bigger army, controls more territory and has the Technodrome and they still haven't made a movie showing him as the main villain? I just find it strange.
Yabuturtle is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:59 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.