The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-26-2015, 01:43 PM   #26
aliena
Hench Mutant
 
aliena's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 294
Quote:
Originally Posted by The-Shredder View Post
I think you're being too hard on 2003 Mikey. Yes, he can come off as extremely flamboyant and selfish, and less so at other times (which I think adds to the humor of the character), but to say he isn't as compassionate is inaccurate. An example of his compassionate behavior would be in the Season 2 "Rogue in the House" episodes where he makes friends with Zog, the Season 3 episode "The Christmas Aliens," or even in Season 1's "The Unconvincing Turtle Titan."
I sure wish I didn't have to be so hard on him. Usually, Mikey is a character that I am very fond of. Maybe on my second viewing I'll see him differently. He is compassionate with Klunk and almost died for him, well, if things had been what they seemed he would have almost died for him. The last few episodes I have watched have shown him to have more compassion toward others. His caring of poor Donnie in Good Genes was also compassionate.

I think it was the constant bragging about the battle nexus that turned me off. Even when he had to do Grudge Match and Raph, Don and Splinter turned away from him to teach him a lesson, I wanted him to learn his lesson. Leo was fantastic in that episode and stood by him no matter what, good thing too.
aliena is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
2k3, nick


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:43 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.