The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-15-2015, 12:33 PM   #1
Yabuturtle
Stone Warrior
 
Yabuturtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 602
If "Night of the Rogues" was done differently

This is the episode that had a large amount of villains like the Rat King, Slash, Leatherhead, Tempestra, Scumbug, Antrax and Chrome Dome fought the Turtles. I always liked this episode as I liked seeing all of these villains working together, but I felt it could have been a much better more action packed episode.

While entertaining, it was kind of sad to see the Turtles get defeated rather easily, running away and then getting captured. Really none of the Rogues were defeated at all except for Chrome Dome. But I felt it could have been much better.

When they first run away from the Rogues, the villains tear up the city to lure the Turtles out. In the episode they try to take them on again and still fail. I think this is where things should have been changed. They were outnumbered by 7 as there were 7 Rouges and only 4 Turtles. I mean, they took them on the first time, what made them think they'd win this time? Casey Jones and Splinter do show up but only to fight against Chrome Dome. I felt this is where the change should have happened.

The Turtles realize they are outnumbered and were defeated rather easily the first time, and instead of trying to take them on once more, they enlist help from their master Splinter, Casey Jones AND Usagi. That way it would have been even, as it'd be 7 against 7, we'd also see Usagi one more time, and 14 fighters could have duked it out in the city, which I think would have been really entertaining, especially since Usagi never even tangled with those kinds of villains before. Does anyone else agree?
Yabuturtle is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
imagination


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:41 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.