The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Movie Discussion > Platinum Dunes TMNT Movie Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-18-2015, 12:13 PM   #30
TurtleTitan97
Space Cowboy
 
TurtleTitan97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Speed Force
Posts: 7,043
What did I like most about TMNT 2014?

When it ended!

Spoiler:


But seriously, if I REALLY have to chose something to like about this film, I liked Abby Elliott as April's roommate. Her reaction of saying "What?" when ever April said something crazy was pretty much how I felt about the entire film.

So yeah, great character from a bad movie. 11/10
__________________



TurtleTitan97 is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
tmnt (2014)


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:57 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.