The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

View Poll Results: When arriving on a new planet...
We're out like Vanilla Ice! 9 18.00%
Preview the foreign goods for fun. 5 10.00%
Can I pay the insurance with old pizza? 2 4.00%
Act like you don't give a flying.... 25 50.00%
Admire the scenery while traveling 9 18.00%
Voters: 50. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-26-2015, 02:58 PM   #12
VaughnMichael
I'm Baaaaaaccck!
 
VaughnMichael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,833
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powder View Post
Totally agree, that'd look really dope. I think his grunts are supposed to be techno-organic, which is how they get away with "killing" them. Works for me.
Works for me also as his his 80s group was called the Techno-gang.
I do hope we get Mung though.
VaughnMichael is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:41 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.