The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-02-2015, 12:41 AM   #11
Leo656
Banned
 
Leo656's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: nWo Country
Posts: 27,703
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
He doesn't owe us a damn thing.
I for one would like a slice of pie. I don't think that's too much to ask.

F*ck it, if I ever meet Peter Laird, I'm gonna insist he treat me to a slice of pie. Blueberry, cherry, apple, or pumpkin are acceptable, in that order. It's the least he could do. I've paid for several slices of his pie. If he fights me on it, he's a dick.
Leo656 is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
pete's status/hiatus


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:12 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.