The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-11-2015, 01:05 PM   #1
Yabuturtle
Stone Warrior
 
Yabuturtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 602
Rank the smartest in the 1987 TMNT

I was wondering who do you think is overall the most intelligent in the original TMNT?

There's Donatello, Baxter Stockman, Carter, Lord Dregg, Beserko, Shredder and Krang. Who would you rank from the most intelligent to the least intelligent?

I figure Krang is overall the most intelligent as his intelligence is considered to be very impressive, even to Dregg. I'd think Baxter Stockman, despite how smart he is, is probably the least intelligent.
Yabuturtle is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:57 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.