The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Video Games

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-15-2015, 07:44 PM   #11
Netkeeper
tactical blackquill
 
Netkeeper's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Texas, but not for much longer
Posts: 3,645


AAAAAAAAAAAAAA I CAN'T BELIEVE BAYONETTA MADE IT INTO SMASH!!! I'M SO ****ING HAPPY RIGHT NOW, HOLY ****!!

*chants BAYO! BAYO! BAYO! into forever!*

I cannot wait oh my god I cannot wait aaaaaa AAAAAA I CANNOT WAIT I NEED TO PLAY AS HER RIGHT NOW I'M SO EXCITED I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!!!
__________________
Netkeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
amiibo, layton is stupid, peanut, rayman a sh*t, who cares about ridley


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:11 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.