The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-27-2015, 06:20 PM   #1
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,812
Does Mikey really say "ingrates" in Season 1?

So in Season 1 of the OT after the news story plays on TV, Michaelangelo says, "What a bunch of ingrates, man!"

Despite watching this episode literally hundreds of times since I was a kid, I never knew he said the word "ingrates" until now. I don't think I've ever heard the word, ingrates, on a children's TV show ever since then. I can't believe I missed it all these years.
CyberCubed is offline  
 

Tags
cybercubedthinksdeep


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:20 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.