![]() |
|
|
#11 |
|
Foot Soldier
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 223
|
I'm not saying the movie is in any way perfect, but I got enjoyment out of it (here me out!). Half of it is terrible, but I loved the turtles in the movie, besides Mikey. People may say there wasn't enough of the turtles, but there was enough of them for me and their interactions were good enough that I had fun watching it.
Fun, get it? It's definitely not great, or Oscar-worthy, or deep, or non-manipulative, and there are way to many Mikey/April jokes and plot-holes for my liking. I know people will yell at me for having an opinion, something seemingly against the law in the hive-mind that is the internet. But for what the movie gave us, it was fun, but not much else. Would I prefer a better take? Most definitely, but I'm not the one whining about every small problem in the movie and crying because my childhood has been ruined. Gosh, I hate the phrase "Ruined my childhood". Guess what guys, if you don't like it don't watch it and don't dehumanize those who try to have fun with what the studios are willing to give us! There are still boundless amounts of good TMNT material that no new version, no matter how bad it is, can ruin your childhood memories. Children in other countries starve or have to grow up fast and here we are, crying about a movie we don't like and won't watch but will never shut up about! Maybe if fans stopped acting like whining babies people wouldn't see TMNT as something only for "kids or man-children". I am sick of this and sick of people telling me that I am less of a person they are because I enjoy something stupid and mindless. I haven't talked about or defended this movie for months, because no matter what I say I'll be yelled at.
__________________
DON: We've got to find that bomb! And we've only got eight minutes to do it! RAPH: Excuse me; is that including the commercial break? - 1987 For TMNT art and more, check out OrangeNinja1987 on Deviantart! http://orangeninja1987.deviantart.com/ To help with a current TMNT project: http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=53441 Proud fan of the TMNT 2014 movie
Last edited by OrangeNinja1987; 01-09-2016 at 02:27 PM. |
|
|
|
| Tags |
| precious gift, subhuman |
|
|