The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > 4Kids TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-08-2016, 11:05 AM   #11
evan2000
Stone Warrior
 
evan2000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Malaysia
Posts: 858
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zak The Neutrino View Post
That's why I didn't recognize them. If I remember correctly those were never released here.
Yup, the only place on earth you can find 'em is down south

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zak The Neutrino View Post
I didn't even notice you were not in the US. Yeah if you could send the image that would be awesome! I would love to fix my set as well.
Here's the JPG version (the PNG version is too huge to upload - a whopping 32MB! ):

Use Microsoft Word or similar, set the paper size to A4 landscape with 0.2" margin each side, then insert this image and set its width to exactly 10.8" and you'll get the correct print size.
__________________
evan2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
dvd, dvd releases


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:25 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.