The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Movie Discussion > Platinum Dunes TMNT Movie Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-18-2016, 12:34 PM   #11
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy
 
IndigoErth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: U.S., East Coast
Posts: 16,293
Well, Viacom, you only have yourself to blame for choosing to put Platinum Dunes and their cronies in charge of it. Hurt yourself, and worse, hurt the Turtles.

It's unfortunate that for those who did their own jobs well - be it the Turtles' actors, stunt people, many who work behind the scenes - that's it for them. Sure, they'll move on to other things, but that's a shame. I'd sort of hoped the Turtles' actors would be them for a while.

I'm done with your weak stories/plot lines... but I wasn't done seeing where things go from here for this group of brothers.



As much as I love Nick and the usual teenagery TMNT, I kind of liked that this set feels like they're grown (despite what the dialogue may claim), it was sort of nice. Would have been fun, and somewhat unique, to watch them age a bit.

If only they'd been put in the hands of more competent writers and producers/directors (sans Green, he seems to have done pretty well) who weren't only out for one thing.



I wish the CGI character files would become free to the public and talented fans could produce their own little shorts however they want...
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
april_screwed_by_cubed, big turtle gherkin, cybercubedthevirgin, neatomanlovesoots, tmnt ass juice, water the plants


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:16 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.