Quote:
Originally Posted by sdp
Of course you can't compare the costumes of TMNT 3 to the show, they had entirely different budgets, one is a movie while the other is a tv show. And of course they are much better than the Coming out of the Shells costumes, it's not even a fair fight. They're pretty decent costumes for a budget tv show and they offered the best movement out of any other live action turtles costume, not even in TMNT 3 did they move this much.
Again most of you are watching this show in hindsight and not in context. You may bash it based on the first 10 minutes of the first episode but if you stick with it you'll see that's possibly the worst the show ever is. I'm not saying it ever becomes great but it has some redeemable things and some good episodes. I always post the same thing here defending TNM and many most think I'm a huge fan, but I'm not. I just think it's an alright show that doesn't deserve the hate it gets, especially when most just repeat like sheep flaws that they read on other websites that are completely untrue like "It was the Venus show" and they continue to spread misconceptions. Good show? No. Terrible? nah.
|
Would you say TNM coustumes are less offensive than the CGI look of the PD films?