![]() |
|
|
#1 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 712
|
Theory on What led to Transdimensional-Turtles
I've been thinking. Is it possible that the events of The War for Dimension X caused Transdimensional Turtles to happen?
___A___X___B_______C___ \ \ \____________ Imagine that his line represents time. Point A is 6 months prior to Annihilation Earth. Point B is the date and time where Transdimensional Turtles took place. Point C is the events of Annihilation Earth. The X is where the Turtles, Fugitoid, Mona Lisa, and Sal Commander visited Dimension X. Somewhere during the Space Arc in that point in time, the timeline skewed into the tangent, creating a reality where Subprime decided to team up with 1987 Krang. While also creating a reality where the Triceratons failed to destroy Earth. Does anyone agree with that theory? Note: I previewed it, and I don't know how to properly make that diagram. |
|
|
|
| Tags |
| dimension x |
|
|