The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-30-2016, 03:51 PM   #11
FredWolfLeonardo
This ***** used to be Fun
 
FredWolfLeonardo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Aotearoa New Zealand
Posts: 5,369
Quote:
Originally Posted by neatoman View Post
This isn't really about opinons, it's about how he's most likely a troll. I mean look at this crap:

It's contradictory, no sane person argues like this. He has to be a troll, I literally gave the timescale of 1984-1987 and he somehow tries imply I said both started in 1984.
If he is a troll indeed, then he was won because he got the reaction that he wanted.
FredWolfLeonardo is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
krang, retcon


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:10 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.