The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-24-2017, 03:08 PM   #1
Original TMNT Cartoon Fan
Overlord
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Sweden
Posts: 10,480
Favourite TMNT spacecraft

Which is your favourite spacecraft in TMNT? With spacecraft, I mean any vehicle mainly built for flying in outer space (which the Technodrome isn't, except for in its Archie Skullbuzzer form). Same goes with smaller capsule-spacecraft aren't, they aren't counted.

I think Utrom-Shredder's interstellar spacecraft from late-season 4 in the 2003–2009 animiated TV-series is the coolest, but I also like the Dreggnaut, Dregg's spacecraft in the 1987–1996 animiated TV-series.
Original TMNT Cartoon Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:16 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.