The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-07-2003, 07:57 AM   #1
Misfit
Stone Warrior
 
Misfit's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: UK
Posts: 508
Weird closing credits question

Okay you know the old cartoon's closing credits where the turtles and April are standing 'frozen' somewhere underground while the credits roll? Am I the only one who's ever wondered what/where that undergound place is?

I tend to think it's the sewer's, but then wouldn't there be more pipes and stuff? It looks like it could be a large cave of some sort, that's a possibility.

Also was that picture in the closing credits actually a still from some cartoon episode? Like one of the early ones maybe? I never recall seeing April and the Turtles anywhere like that in the series, although it's been a very long time since I watched most episodes.

Weird question, I know, but for some reason it's really bugging me! I think I've got too much time on my hands! LOL.

Edit: Here's a pic to get a better idea of what I'm babbling on about: .



P.S Anyone else love the instrumental version of the theme song that's played at the end I think it's cool
Misfit is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:13 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.