The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Video Games

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-12-2017, 10:20 PM   #21
PApagreg
Mad Scientist
 
PApagreg's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1,828
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autbot_Benz View Post
Marvel's Spider-Man that is all

You know that trailer pretty much had everything I had hoped for in a new spiderman game and everything I feared
+Webslinging looks pretty good, its a little slower compared to Spiderman 2 but I'm fine with it.
+ We're actually getting a different villain and while I don't know much about Mr Negative he does seem like an interesting antagonist
-The QTEs are annoying as all hell
-The combat and stealth feels too much like the Arkham games, I was hoping for some combos that use different buttons but so far I'm not impressed.

So I'm very mixed about the game, I still have hope for the game but so far "meh"
__________________
PApagreg is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
electronic arts, microsoft, nintendo, sony, ubisoft


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:49 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.