The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-02-2018, 11:29 AM   #1
AquaParade
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 8,450
LTTP: Trans-dimensional Turtles

Wow, what a fun episode. I've been tuned out of the 2012 show for the last several seasons and I must have missed this one or totally forgotten about it, because I found it to be really well done.

I've always been an advocate for the Mirage Comics, but I did grow up loving the Fred Wolf cartoon as well. This episode sort of reminded me what I loved so much about it - the sci-fi music, the memorable voice acting, the irreverant fun. The fact that they brought back all these elements really lets it outshine "Turtles Forever" in my eyes.

Anyways, I don't pay much attention to the cartoons these days, but I thought this episode was exceptionally well done for it's quick runtime. By the end of the episode, I'd realized I would love to spend more time in that FW universe. If Nick brought back that show, music, voice acting and all, I'd be all in.
AquaParade is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:26 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.