![]() |
|
|
#1 |
|
Overlord
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Stockholm
Posts: 11,029
|
Would Fichtner as Shredder have worked better?
In a morbid way, I'd actually like to see the original cut of the movie. You know, the one where Sacks is Shredder, rather than the corporate partner of Shredder. In general because I legitemately wonder if the movie would have made more sense that way. Neither this movie nor its sequel are good, but Out of the Shadows is still the worse movie by far. However, OotS was (presumably) not chopped up and reshot like the 2014 movie. This makes me wonder, would it have been better or worse if it wasn't heavily edited?
On one hand, the obvious reshoots are about the only thing legitimately worse about the first one. On the other hand, it was still made by mostly the same people (aside from the director), meaning it could have been more similar to OotS. I don't think the original cut will ever be released, or even leaked online, but I do wonder about it. It's not a popular movie by any means, so it doesn't warrant a "Director's cut" release, which means we'll never know for sure. |
|
|
|
| Tags |
| fichtner, shredder |
|
|