The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > TV and Movies

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-26-2018, 10:39 AM   #11
sdp
Detoxed Member
 
sdp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Tokio, Italy
Posts: 11,186
So the Joker pictures I saw last week where not for this movie? I'm pretty damn confused with all the projects going on. The new Joker looks great but he's obviously heavily inspired by Nolan's Joker, at least DCEU Joker was original, the tattoos were the only deal breaker for me with him. I feel the Joker is a character that is hard to do wrong, he looks creepy no matter what. I don't like the blue on the Joker though.
sdp is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
batman, diversity comics, the cucked crusader


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:40 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.