The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-16-2019, 05:44 AM   #31
Prowler
Overlord
 
Prowler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Portugal
Posts: 10,001
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo656 View Post
I don't have the vocabulary to express my displeasure with Ogg.
Back when my VHS player and my VHS tapes still worked and I used to rewatch the 1987 cartoon series every summer break... Mr. Ogg's episode was one of the very few FW series episodes that I always skipped on rewatches. I think I've only seen Mr. Ogg's episode one time in my life and that was enough.
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
dimension x


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:55 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.