![]() |
|
|
#11 |
|
Banned
![]() Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: nWo Country
Posts: 27,703
|
So long as people want to ask him questions, he's within his rights to answer them.
I know I've said this before, and it might be hard for SOME people to believe... but more people like his movies than don't. The ones who don't just really, REALLY don't. But it just stands to reason that the people who DO like them are going to want to know more about them, up to and including what was planned and didn't happen. So of course they're going to keep asking about it. People still ask Tim Burton about stuff and that guy hasn't made a good movie since "Mars Attacks". It is what it is. I don't see why anyone should be annoyed by it. |
|
|
|
| Tags |
| batman, diversity comics, the cucked crusader |
|
|