The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

View Poll Results: Best TV series Splinter
Fred Wolf (1987 series) 5 17.24%
The Next Mutation (1997 live action series) 0 0%
4kids (2003 series) 10 34.48%
Nick (2012 series) 14 48.28%
Rise of the TMNT 0 0%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-20-2019, 01:14 PM   #19
sdp
Detoxed Member
 
sdp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Tokio, Italy
Posts: 11,179
Quote:
Originally Posted by Original TMNT Cartoon Fan View Post
Who said Splinter must be extremely old?
I didn't say he needed to be extremely old only that he was too young and that I prefer the old sage personality of splinter. I have nothing against one interpretation having a younger splinter, but this one didn't do it well either,f or a younger splinter you'd also need a much younger TMNT team and a much younger shredder.

While I do like an old splinter it also always makes the problem that shredder must be around the same age so i realize it's not a perfect thing either. But the point is that I don't like 2012 splinter for various reasons not only for being too young and I accidentally voted for him. If I could vote for best I'd probably lean for OT, but 2k3 is close too and I don't think TNM splinter is awful either from the little I've seen of Rise splinter he's easily the worst.
sdp is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:01 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.