The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-25-2019, 12:57 PM   #1
PApagreg
Mad Scientist
 
PApagreg's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1,828
Do you think nunchucks should stay as Michelangelo's choice of primary weapon.

After 2k12 and Rise, I personally think that his primary weapons should be along the lines of the Kusari-fundo and Kusarigama. I mean nunchucks are cool but I think you can get more out of the mentioned weapons like capturing, trapping and grappling also they are a lot more ninja too, so thoughts.
__________________
PApagreg is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:29 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.