The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-24-2020, 11:35 AM   #22
Filespit
Hench Mutant
 
Filespit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Sweden
Posts: 424
For me it's always been more logical that Yoshi is mutated into rat-form, rather than a rat transform into humanshape. I've never bought the fact that he becomes an expert martial artist by either mimicing his owner or reading books about it. It's obviously part of whole parody idea of the original comic, so I take it for what it is, but I feel it would be more logical if he was human-turned-rat. It would also give more substance to his relationship with Saki/Shredder.
Filespit is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:16 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.