The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > TV and Movies

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-16-2021, 02:01 PM   #11
AquaParade
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 8,450
Quote:
Originally Posted by IMJ View Post
It's true. I remember back in the pre-internet days a trailer would pop up for something you had no idea was coming and the three week wait for it to open seemed like a lifetime.

The longest "perceptual wait" ever for me for a movie was as a kid with Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom because it was hyped on Entertainment Tonight on T.V. before there was ever a trailer. And then I found the novelization at a Jewel/Osco and the center pages were glossy photos from the movie.

It was torture.
Man, I know I take the internet for granted, but I do miss walking into a theater and learning up an upcoming movie from the poster on the wall.
AquaParade is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
batman, diversity comics, the cucked crusader


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:56 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.