The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-13-2003, 05:34 PM   #1
Savanti Romero
Stone Warrior
 
Savanti Romero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Colorado
Posts: 600
A Language?

The other day my sister told me that some "geeks" made a language for Lord of the Rings. I'm not sure if it was Dwarfs or Elfs or something else. I didn't ask her much about it because then she would have thought I was a geek or something. Anyway, I started thinking about it and thought that would be kind of fun.

Maybe we could make the Utrom language or something related to TMNT. We could use examples from the show and comic books we've heard to make it. This might be a stupid idea, I don't know. It was just something I had on my mind.
__________________
"The sceptor has returned at last; and it's all mine!"
-Savanti Romero, Vol. 1 issue 47 1992
AKA: [email protected]
utromheadquarters.0catch.com
Savanti Romero is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:14 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.