The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > 4Kids TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-22-2022, 10:02 PM   #24
Leo656
Banned
 
Leo656's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: nWo Country
Posts: 27,703
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coola Yagami View Post
I woulda said the same thing if he started talking **** about your mother. I just want you see guys drop it before the mods come in here.
Jester has a life and I'm not inclined to waste his time with This Shit. He's got kids and a real job. I'm not inclined to disrupt that over "WAAAAAAAAHHHHH you sass-mouthed me" or whatever other happy horse shit.

In other news, I finally figured out how to get around the swear filter so this place is gonna get a LOT more interesting going forward.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coola Yagami View Post

Edit- oh Leo, I KNOW you just didn't diss mah momma.
I don't need to, yo' momma's cooking does the job for me.

See? This guy can take a poke. You're alright, Mexican.
Leo656 is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:10 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.