The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Everything Else

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-02-2023, 07:47 PM   #10
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy
 
IndigoErth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: U.S., East Coast
Posts: 16,290
Saw the back of a card laying in the gutter across from my house this morning as I was leaving. Suddenly remembered I was going to grab it when I got home, in case it's anything important. Figured it might be an old gift card...but no, a Mastercard issued by a company I haven't heard of.

It just expired in Sept., so maybe it had been replaced and thrown out. Perhaps kicked back out by the local trash truck on recycling pickup day? But if that's the case, really folks... cut up your old cards. You never know when it will somehow end up just laying in a gutter. (Has now been cut and trashed.)
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:30 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.