![]() |
|
|
#1 |
|
Col. Stinkmeaner
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,208
|
Your most mourned undeveloped projects
Which projects damned to development hell do you most want to see? I’ll go first.
Mirage: there’s a handful of stuff that The Sale killed. Sourcebooks are usually lame and aimed at casuals, but I really wish we could have seen what Tristan had put together for his. Marvel and Mirage were in talks for a crossover around this time too. It probably wouldn’t have been very good, but the fact that Daredevil and TMNT have never crossed over is a little crazy. Image: not actually Image, but around the time Andrew and Arseniy’s #25 came out, Tristan was developing Vol. 3 #0. It wouldn’t have been a Gang Wars conclusion, but it would have dealt with the aftermath and answered some questions. And obviously led into the beginning of the Image run. Fred Wolf: I have always lamented the lack of a Christmas special for this show. Lo and behold, at some point roughly around season 6, Peter was trying to wrangle some control back in the animation department and commissioned Michael Charles Hill to script a 1 hour Christmas special titled “Miracle on Interstate 91”. Would have loved to see that and would still pay a pretty penny to get ahold of a copy of that script if one ever pops up again. Archie: There’s the obvious answer, but that worked out for the best, eventually. I do wish Murphy kept working on Ninjara/Seeds of Destruction… perhaps somewhere other than Furrlough lol. But I think there are plans for that, too. Toys: Too many to list, I’ll have to think about this one. Film: Definitely the Hallmark TV series. Would love for some scripts to be unearthed. Not technically “film”, but I absolutely wish Next Mutation got its second season. Would have been fun. Even though I’ve grown to dislike the 2007 movie, I wish they were able to turn the sequel around quickly for an ‘09 release just so there was a little more to that version. I say this all the time, but I wish The Blue Door was the movie we got instead of 2014. 4kids: A second season of FF definitely would have been preferable to BttS. They still could have ended the show with Casey and April’s wedding. 2012: I don’t know that it’s ever been seriously developed in any way, but Ciro repeatedly mentioning his idea for the Kraang Primordius movie kills me. That’s all I got off the top of my head. Am I forgetting any big ones? |
|
|
|
|
|