The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Current Events

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-22-2026, 12:25 PM   #1
Coola Yagami
Overlord
 
Coola Yagami's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 15,677
Sydney Sweeny thread

Might as well seeing as Paris for two.

So um.. what exactly is the deal with her? Why is her name popping up all of a sudden and why is the left so dead-set against people finding her attractive? They even resort to finding pics of her without makeup to prove some point, when she still looks good.

I know nothing of who she is as a person, her politics or her acting ability but I see people bashing her on just her looks, and nothing else. But I mean if we are going strictly by looks, she has a nice rack and is totes bangable, so I don't see the issue.

IDK, I mean I don't remember coming after Cindy Crawford of Salma Hayek and going all 'she's not that hot' back in the day. Social media giving literally everyone a voice was a mistake. Or people choosing to listen to literally every voice was a mistake.
__________________
"I was down with TMNT once, but then they changed what TMNT was. Now what I was down with is no longer TMNT and what TMNT now is seems weird and scary. And it'll happen to YOU."

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/

Last edited by Coola Yagami; 09-22-2026 at 12:38 PM.
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
fap fap fap, mygenesareblue, she's not that hot, sydney’s weenie, the male gays


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:26 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.