The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > 4Kids TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

View Poll Results: How was That ep?!
I'll hang out with Leo in the water tower.... *ng* 4 8.33%
gotta love a good bus explosion...! 4 8.33%
"Captain America, Eat your heart out!" 13 27.08%
How can you not love karai?! 12 25.00%
Cant wait til next week! (Sp's Gotta be comin sometime!) 15 31.25%
Voters: 48. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-20-2004, 08:19 AM   #11
jestergoblin
Mad Scientist
 
jestergoblin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 1,461
Wow.

I heart Karai even more now. When are we getting her figure? But I feel bad for her two guys, both having to wear purple when Karai gets to wear black?

Lets see, Baxter got crushed in the van, I wonder what he is going to get for a body now

I want to see Hun take on an Elite. And how was Hun able to sneak into the Purple Dragons place without being noticed?

Excellent episode, I wish it wasn't such a cliffhanger!!!
jestergoblin is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:02 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.