The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-21-2004, 12:46 AM   #1
Hyper Metal Sonic
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Southeastern Louisiana
Posts: 786
I am such a cool boyfriend... PART DEUX!!!

Why am I such a cool boyfriend?

I connected two VCRs (One of which I had to get from my Aunt) so I could copy some rented TMNT videos (The old series, of which the bastards at the video store do not want to sell to her) onto some blank tapes for her...

...Copyright Infringement!?

..........WHERE!?
Hyper Metal Sonic is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:18 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.