The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-01-2004, 08:54 PM   #21
Shredder's Girl
Thug
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Technodrome, Dimension X
Posts: 81
My passion started in 1991 during a trip to the USA. I found the 1989 Arcade game and simply loved it! So when I returned to my country I started to watch the cartoon and get the NES games. I'm still watching the old toon series and I'm currently buying some tapes with episodes from this series.
__________________
Visit my website in tribute to ex F1 driver Riccardo Patrese - Click Here!
Shredder's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:23 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.