The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-24-2004, 03:19 PM   #21
VaughnMichael
I'm Baaaaaaccck!
 
VaughnMichael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,833
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZariusTwo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Putrescent
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImUntouchable
lord dregg sux. when he came to the cartoon it started sucking.
Such a brilliant comment thank you for being so typical like I said people would be.
-Vaughn Michael
I see Lord Dregg as a failed attempt at creating a new villian...it was too little, too late, I do agree that some of the episodes were great...but not much.
Zarius2 your not going to change my opinion on lord dregg and Mung or Any of the red sky episodes those episodes reprisent a very special time in my life for me....I'm sorry but the sky got better the moment that sky turned red in my opinion and it wont change it's really a shame the show didn't stay for longer with the red sky I love every episode from the red sky series everyone from shredder, krang, bebop, rocksteady, to the rat king got more demented and better then they had been in years in this series
even if shredder and krang had become predictable. I think thats why dregg and mung were needed and I love the fact that they finally had continuing stories...everyone can hate it all they want because there secret loves shredder and k to rang are not there but I really enjoy change and a mutation is always welcome in my tmnt world.
-Vaughn Michael
VaughnMichael is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:01 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.