The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-01-2004, 05:44 PM   #1
SRRAE
Mouser
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 6
Original TMNT Animation film

Hi people. First time on here, looks good. Always been a Turtles fan since the original came out.

Does any one remember the original movie / pilot for the first cartoon. Its the story from the begining about how they became what they where and how the technodrome got underground and when Krang got bit and started smashing up the city. In the early 90s there where collectors cards (Well in the UK anyway) which basically told the story if you got them all.

Does any one know what I mean? If so where can I "obtain" this from as I have never seen it and it was never shown in the UK and I have never seen it on video or DVD.

Can any one help?

Stuart
SRRAE is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:49 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.