The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-11-2004, 06:03 PM   #1
[email protected]
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Plymouth NH
Posts: 637
10 years since red sky

This coming fall will be 10 years since red sky eps. When I read the ep guides, I found it interesting of Burne blaming the turtles for having Channel 6 blown up and turning the turtles into outlaws. It said throughout the season they were getting arrested etc. Is it because of the destruction of channel 6 and it said in season 9 the people thought the turtles were the enemy, was it because they still feared them after burne badmouthed them for the destruction of channel 6. What happened to Krang's android body in season 8? I heard it was not seen in the red sky days until the final eps.

I have only seen the 1st 2 eps of Season 10 from the dvd and it is just diffrent from the old days.
d_fife@mail.plymouth.edu is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:15 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.