The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-14-2004, 08:56 PM   #1
Midnight_Tanuki
Foot Soldier
 
Midnight_Tanuki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 185
"Immaturity"

My mom is VERY controlling. Seriously, on occasion she will see me in my room, minding my own business and playing with my 1980's tmnt (who now have a better shredder figure to face off against, thank you Skabbz) but she'll roll her eyes with disgust at me if she sees me god forbid- playing with my toys.
I'm already 16, so I should have my Learner's license right? So of course I ask my parents to take me tot he DMV. What does mom say? "You can do it, when you've learned some maturity, I mean, you still play with toys!"
Now, correct me if I'm wrong but since when did playing with toys have anything to do with driving? Is it wrong to go ahead and play with stuff I already own? I'm not hurting anyone and for me it's a private thing. Plus it shouldn't be mom's business what I do with my own money so long as it is within legal range. I am in gifted classes and last year I passed with A's and B's. Obviously I'm mature enough to pay attention in class right? I honestly don't see what the problem is.

by the way, you can call me "bob" since Kitsune doesn't really fit in the Kyle's Mom song
__________________

Midnight_Tanuki is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:34 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.