The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Everything Else

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-29-2004, 04:19 PM   #11
Ookami Blue
Foot Soldier
 
Ookami Blue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: DatteBayo
Posts: 160
I met Michael Dorn and Lavar Burton

The guy that played Chewy in the Star Wars films... he was very tall...

The guy that played the little Robot on the old Lost in Space show

(I go to a lot of cons too *laughs*)

I ran into Huge Jackman on the streets of NYC, he was super sweet.

Voice Actors:

Mike Sinterniklaas
Marc Thompson
Mike Pollock
Lisa Ortiz
Richard Cox
Mike Coleman
Veronica Taylor


And a few other people that I know where vocie actors and I could tell you shows they have been in but I don't remember there names....

Mike S. is super cool!
__________________

Ookami Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
tothenines got wet


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:05 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.